IXO Tour operates the www.ixotour.com website.
This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of personal data when you use our Service and the choices you have associated with that data.
Information Collection & Use
We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Service to you.
Types of Data Collected
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Phone number
- Travel Related Information
- Flight & Travel Booking Related Data
- Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City
- Cookies and Usage Data
We may also collect information how the Service is accessed and used. This Usage Data may include information such as your computer's Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, user location, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
Tracking & Cookies Data
Cookies are files with small amount of data which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. Tracking technologies also used are beacons, tags, and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyze our Service.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
Examples of Cookies we use:
- Session Cookies. We use Session Cookies to operate our Service.
- Preference Cookies. We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
- Security Cookies. We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
Use of Data
IXO Tour uses the collected data for various purposes:
- To help you in your travel planning.
- To give information to our travel partners to assist you in your travel planning.
- To offer products and services on sale via our partners.
- To offer any latest promotions and deals.
- To provide and maintain the Service.
- To notify you about changes to our Service.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so.
- To provide customer care and support.
- To provide analysis or valuable information so that we can improve the Service.
- To monitor the usage of the Service.
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues.
Transfer of Data
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction.
If you are located outside India and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the data, including Personal Data, to India and process it there.
Disclosure of Data
IXO Tour may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- To comply with a legal obligation.
- To protect and defend the rights or property of IXO Tour.
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service.
- To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public.
- To protect against legal liability.
Security of Data
The securities of your data are important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service, to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related services or to assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
We may use third-party Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service.
Links to Other Sites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 18.
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your children have provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
- By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- By visiting this page on our website: https://www.ixotour.com/contact-us
www.ixotour.com understands and respects your privacy and recognizes the need to protect the personally identifiable information (any information by which you can be identified, such as name, address, and telephone number) you share with us. We assure you that we adhere to appropriate standards when it comes to protecting your privacy on our websites.
In general, you can visit www.ixotour.com website without revealing your identity or any personal information about yourself. We do track the Internet address of the domains from which people visit us and analyze this data for trends and statistics, but the individual user identity remains anonymous.
Some of our web pages use "cookies" so that we can serve you in a better way with customized information when you return to our site and provide you with a better browsing experience. Cookies are identifiers which web sites send to the browser on your computer to facilitate your next visit to our site. You can set your browser to notify you when you are sent a cookie, giving you the option to decide whether or not to accept it.
With specific reference to third party NPII advertising, we use third-party service providers to serve ads on our behalf across the Internet and sometimes on this site. They may or may not collect anonymous information about your visits to our website, and your interaction with our products and services. They may also use information about your visits to ours and other websites to target advertisements for goods and services. This anonymous information is collected through the use of a 'pixel tag', which is industry standard technology used by most major websites. Rest assured, No personally identifiable information is collected or used in this process. Such third parties do not have access to your name, phone number, address, email address, or any personally identifying information. If you would like to have more information about this practice and to know your choices about not having this anonymous information used by our third party service provider, please click here
With specific reference to booking/e-commerce transactions, www.ixotour.com collects the following personal sensitive information from you while transacting through www.ixotour.com:
Date of birth in case of a child
- www.ixotourcom does not sell or trade upon any of the above foregoing information without the consent of the user or customer. The foregoing information collected from the users/customers/travellers is put to the following use:
- Customer name, address, phone number, traveler’s name and age are shared with applicable service providers like the airlines, hotels, etc., for the purpose of reservation and booking the services for the customer/traveller.
- Information like Credit Card Details and Net Banking Details are usually collected directly by the payment gateways and banks and not by www.ixotour.com, but if ever stored or retained by us, remains internal and secured and is never shared, except that they may be shared with third party private/government security agencies to screen for fraudulent activities. These details are also shared with certain third parties only for the purpose of processing 'Cash Back & Discounts' and Charge Backs, if applicable.
- Information like Mobile no, e-mail address and postal address may be used by the company for promotional purposes, unless the customer/user "opts-out" of such use. If you choose not to share this information, you can still visit the www.ixotour.com website, but you may be unable to access certain options, offers and services.
- www.ixotour.com takes appropriate steps to protect the information you choose to share with us. We have implemented technology and security features and strict policy guidelines to safeguard the privacy of your personally identifiable information from unauthorized access and improper use or disclosure. Please contact us on www.ixotour.com to obtain names and addresses of the specific entities that shall have access to your personal information in a given transaction.
- www.ixotour.com will continue to enhance and update its security protocols as and when new technology becomes available, and ensures that its security procedures are compliant with current applicable regulations.